Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Self-Regulated Behaviors

The way I manage my time is very confusing for me because most of the time I don't write things down

in my planner book by the time I'm looking for a paper that's do I end up driving myself crazy looking

 for it I end up finding it in my backpack in a folder were it doesn't belong . I end up doing everything at

the last minute most of the time I get frustrated and don't do it because I focused on the things that was

not important and the important ones I don't do.one of my professors gave me  a time management

packet through that packet I've learn how important it is to create a schedule of everything that I

must do on a daily basis. I also noticed that I procrastinate a whole lot on my responsibilities that I

have for the last minute then when I get consequences for not taking care of them I get mad at others

then myself. since I went through this packet I bought myself a couple of journals and folders to keep

everything organized even at home I separate my clothes from my school clothes so when I get up

in the morning I don't get frustrated and make a mess.My procrastination comes from the fears of being

a failure and not accomplishing my goals and all because I don't manage my time right.

No comments:

Post a Comment